Monday, August 22, 2011

"National Entitlement Awareness Day"

Just wanted to get word out about an upcoming book called:

"The Entitlement Trap"


Richard and Linda Eyre are the authors of many wonderful and inspiring books.  I'm a big fan of 5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges and I Didn't Plan to Be a Witch and Other Surprises of a Joyful Mother.

Their new book, Entitlement Trap, is coming out September 6th.  I do think that is a major problem facing many parents today and I've read a few excerpts of the book on their daughter Shawni's blog, 71toes (which is one of my FAVORITE blogs, by the way.)  The excerpts are amazing and inspiring... practical advice and suggestions that I think really address the entitlement issue.  I can't wait to read the whole book!  I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.

The Eyre's are doing a big giveaway for those who are pre-ordering ... check it out here.

Also - the Eyre family is declaring today "National Entitlement Awareness Day".  So I am doing my part and getting the word out there :)  I'll have to do a little review when I've read the book in a few weeks ... and maybe a giveaway?!?!?!  :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'll be getting this book! I love all your tidbits, Chel. Can you tell? Haha!