Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{SwellChel Designs}: FREE Weekly Meal Planner Printable!


I "heart" digital scrapbooking/designs.  An old friend taught me the basics of digital scrapbooking five years ago and my creations have evolved from just making scrapbook pages to creating birthday cards, invitations, chore charts, and whatever else I can think of!  As I've perused my massive computer file of creations I've realized there might be something there that someone else can use.

For the time being I'll be giving away FREE printables of some of my designs!  Eventually I'll be selling them for a minimal price, and I'll also sell custom printables as well.

One of my most practical creations is my weekly meal planner!  I had seen a similar idea on a blog (of course) and thought "hey! I could make one of those!"  It looks cute on my wall AND I actually use it (double bonus!)  I used my handy-dandy laminator, stuck some magnets on the back and voila!  While I was making mine I created some for some family and friends.  Two of my stylin' sisters (I have five of them ... all very stylin')  had a special request - could I make it with red/black colors to match their kitchens?!?!  No problem!

So - here you go, two color schemes of my weekly meal planner.  Enjoy!

*** oh, and another idea instead of laminating it .... put it in an 8x10 picture frame and use dry-erase markers to write on the glass! ****


Download this one: here


Download this one: here

3 comments:

carolyn said...

Super cute! I just use a boring small white board to plan my meals. Now I just have to decide what color my kitchen is so I can choose a meal planner to match!

Claudine said...

The red one totally matches my kitchen and looks FAB on my fridge! It is looked at DAILY -- especially by my teenager boys who can't wait to see what I have planned for food for the week! It is all about the FOOD!! :) And this helps me get organized with a food menu every Monday morning! SO CUTE!! Thanks for the idea!!

khusk84 said...

I love the meal planner with the buttons. I tried to print it and it pulled up the red one instead though.