Monday, September 19, 2011

SwellChel Does Halloween: 3-ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


By far Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are the E-A-S-I-E-S-T cookies I've ever made (except for, ya' know, putting refrigerated cookie dough on a cookie sheet).

Three ingredients:
1. Box of Spice Cake Mix
2. 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin
3. 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Mix. Put on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.  Cool on cookie sheet.  DONE.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the cookies that I've made in the past ... 
(what a good excuse for me to not wait a second longer and make some NOW ... so I can take a picture, right?)

so I borrowed this one via Pinterest.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

Celene said...

i want to try the witches brooms this year! thx for sharing, chel. just a side note - when you make the pumpkin cookies do NOT follow the spice cake directions. just add the cake mix dry to the other 2 ingredients! sounds yum right now!