Friday, September 16, 2011

SwellChel Does Halloween: Chocolate-covered Oreo Pumpkins



I think it's about time for a yummy treat on "SwellChel Does Halloween" ... don't ya' think?

I found Chocolate-covered Oreo Pumpkins on
Oopsey Daisy here.

(by the way I'm a HUGE fan of Oopsey Daisy ... 
she shares awesome printables & activities for kids,
and  amazing crafts.  Go check her out!)


I'm almost TOO embarrassed to put this picture on here...
my first attempt at dipping oreos in chocolate.
Luckily they were quickly gobbled up by kids who didn't care what they looked like.


To make up for that bad picture I better post the one from Oopsey Daisy...
aren't those green ribbon stems darling???


They really are easy and fun to make ... 
Oopsey Daisy has instructions on her post here.

No comments: