Thursday, September 1, 2011

{Yummy Food Finds} : Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies from Picky Palate



I have been away from the blog for a few days ... getting adjusted to new-to-me school schedules, changing around kids nap times, spending afternoons with my kindergartener since I miss him all day, etc. :)  I've got some posts planned (I'm really looking forward to fall/Halloween crafts and recipes! yay!) ... but in the mean time I thought I would share another favorite from Picky Palate.  (yes, another one from that site ... I just have to love so many of them and I love to spread the yumminess!)



(click recipe name to go to Picky Palate's post!)

I've made them quite a few times because 1) they are scrumptious, especially warm while the marshmallows are still melted, 2) they are way easy to make with minimal ingredients, and 3) for some reason they stay fresh and moist for a few days longer than I expect ... might be the pudding in them?  I can make them a few days ahead of time if I'm going to be busy and they still taste great!

Here's how my attempt turned out:

Here is the image from Picky Palate ...


ENJOY!

1 comment:

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

Those look so yummy! I would love it if you linked them up to my Hi-5 Friday link party.