Thursday, October 13, 2011

SwellChel Does Pinterest: Halloween Edition


I may have mentioned before how much I "heart" Pinterest.
It basically is a digital bulletin board where I can store pictures of amazing ideas from all over the internet.  There also is a little bit of social networking - you can "follow" other members boards and can "repin" any of their finds.  

But be warned ... it is A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G!!!  :)

Pinterest is HEAVEN for someone like me that doesn't often come up with stuff...
but likes to copy great ideas!


If you want to follow my boards on Pinterest click this button:

Follow Me on Pinterest


If you are not on Pinterest you need invited ... 
email me at Swellchel@gmail.com and I can send you the invite!


I decided to start a segment called
SwellChel Does Pinterest ...
where I can share Pinterest finds that I have found 
and then used/created/copied!

Here is my Halloween edition so far... 


Book Page Pumpkin
Idea from Creations by Kara
Pinterest link: here
Blog link : here




Googly-eye Picture Frame
Idea from A Diamond in the Stuff
Pinterest link : here
Blog link : here



Halloween Candy-covered Pretzels
Idea from Baked Perfection
Pinterest link : here
Blog link : here

Jack o' Lantern Snack
Idea from Princess and the Frog
Pinterest link : here
Blog link : here


Fun with Halloween-edition Mac & Cheese
(link includes a free printable to play with the Halloween-themed noodles)
(image via Teaching Heart blog)
Idea from: Teaching Heart
Pinterest link : here
Blog link : here

Candy Corn Counting Game
(image via the Princess and the Tot)
Idea from: the Princess and the Tot
Pinterest link : here
Blog link : here


____________________________________________________________________________
Want to know what is on my Halloween "Pinterest To-Do List"!?!?!?!

I really am going to try to make most, if not all, of these!

If/when I do I will do a 
"SwellChel Does Pinterest: Halloween Edition # TWO"




If you want to find the links to these crafts follow my Halloween board on Pinterest here.


Also ... for those on Pinterest I have included a tiny little button at the end of each of my posts so you can click "Pin It" to pin anything from this blog onto your boards!

Pin It

No comments: