Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crazy Hair Day!

My kindergartner had Crazy Hair Day on Halloween instead of wearing their costumes to school. Although he was WAY nervous to have me spray his hair green he ended up loving his "Dino-Riffic" hair-do!

I glue-gunned some small plastic dinosaurs to some small hair clips and put them in his green hair! They lasted the whole school day and Talon came home telling me how "awesome" his friends thought his crazy hair was!

(in hind-sight I would have spray-painted the clips green so they would've blended better into his hair, and possibly used smaller clips!  Next year Talon is already asking for blue hair with ocean animals clipped in!)


Linked this idea to Hi-5 Friday at Fun on a Dime


Fun On A Dime



1 comment:

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

What an awesome idea for crazy hair day...so much better than pony tails for boys. It seems like creativity is limited with short hair! Every time I go by this picture on my site, my kiddos make me stop so they can see it better. They love it!

Thanks for linking up!