Monday, November 21, 2011

SwellChel Does Pinterest: Thanksgiving Edition


Before I move on to CHRISTMAS crafts/decor/food I wanted to share some of my favorite picks from Pinterest for Thanksgiving ...

Most of them are geared towards kids and I want to try them all! :)


Pilgrim Hats
Idea from : Oh Dee Doh
link : here


 Candy-filled Cornucopia
Idea from: Simple Girl
link : here


 Thanksgiving Centerpiece
(with FREE printables)
Idea from : Sweet Metel Moments
Link : here


 Embroidery Hoop Turkey
Idea from : Gwenny Penny
Link : here


 Handprint Turkey Family
Idea from : eighteen25
Link : here


 Turkey Cups
Idea from : Happy Clippings
Link : here

If you want to see my other pins check out my Thanksgiving board on Pinterest here.  I had so much fun searching for cute, easy and festive ideas!


Pin It

No comments: