Saturday, December 3, 2011

SwellChel Does Christmas: Christmas Printable Activities for Kids


I thought I would link up to some FREE Christmas printables for kids in case anyone was interested.

Just like I explained in this Thanksgiving printable post we like to print off our favorites, put them in clear page protectors and keep them in their own binders.  We use dry-erase markers to do most of the activities and when Christmas is over we store it with our decorations until next year!


Find Christmas songs and finger plays from My Delicious Ambiguity here
image via My Delicious Ambiguity


 This is perfect for my kindergartener to work on his writing and sight reading.
Christmas lights pack from Musings of Me here
image via Musings of Me


 Here is a great printable pack from 2 Teaching Mommies found here
image via 2 Teaching Mommies


 Walking By the Way has these holiday phonics and games here.
They also have holiday math games too!
image via Walking by the Way


 Homeschool Creations has a really cute gingerbread pack here
Image via Homeschool Creations


Homeschool Creations also has a really fun Build a Christmas Tree game here
image via Homeschool Creations


 I really like the variety of activities in this Nativity Preschool Pack from 1+1+1=1 here
image via 1+1+1=1


 Find Over the Big Moon's Nativity Pre-K Pack here  ......
image via Over the Big Moon

..... and their Winter Wonderland Pre-K pack here
image via Over the Big Moon



 Oopsey Daisy has some fun really fun Christmas action cards here
image via Oopsey Daisy



 Confessions of a Homeschooler has a variety of Snowman activities on this post here.
image via Confessions of a Homeschooler


 You can download Musing of Me's Christmas ABC book ... it's pretty cute and my kids had so much fun coloring it.  You can download it here.
image via Musings of Me


You can find a HUGE Christmas preschool printable pack at Confessions of a Homeschooler here
 
image via Confessions of a Homeschooler


and finally you can look through this free ebook of Christmas party ideas for kids from My Delicious Ambiguity found here
image via My Delicious Ambiguty


If I've missed any children's Christmas printables that you like ... let me know!  Put a link in your comment on this post and I will check it out!!

Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments: