Saturday, December 3, 2011

SwellChel Does Christmas: Easy Gift-wrapping with Doilies


I am gift-wrap-challenged.  I seriously get teased by my lack of skills in this area.  I can pick cute paper, bows and more but I have no patience for making sure the wrapping is folded perfectly, or that the tape is put on straight, etc.

SOOOO ... when I saw this cute and easy idea on Pinterest I thought it could make up for my less-than-stellar wrapping jobs of the past.  You can get doilies at craft stores, cake stores, or even at your local grocery store (I found mine at Albertsons).  I used plain brown wrapping paper and twine but I think the doilies would be a darling addition to any wrapping paper ... and they make cute tags to write "to" and "from" on!



Found on Pinterest here.
Original idea from Robbie and Erin here


Pin It

No comments: