Saturday, December 3, 2011

SwellChel Does Christmas: O, Christmas Tree!


Last Christmas we decided to build a gingerbread house with our then four-year-old and two-year-old.  It was fun making that memory but our gingerbread house eventually collapsed and the inevitable tears were not-so-memorable.  This year I figured we could borrow a mechanical engineer to help us make a non-collapsible gingerbread house ... or try something else!

I found a cute idea on Pinterest (here) to decorate frosted Christmas trees!

I bought sugar cones, whipped up some homemade frosting (okay, who am I kidding - I bought a tub of vanilla frosting and added green food coloring), and put out some small candies to decorate their trees.


 The kids had a blast and there were no tears this year!





Pin It

No comments: