Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SwellChel Does Christmas: Peppermint-White Chocolate-Oreo Bark


My sister-in-law Megan came up with this YUMMY concoction 
and said I could share it on here.

It is literally only THREE ingredients and is SO easy!

I couldn't get enough of it when I sampled some ... 
it was so Christmasy with the peppermint in it!


Pin It

PEPPERMINT-WHITE CHOCOLATE-OREO BARK


1 1/2 cups Ghiradelli white chocolate chips
15 candy cane hershey kisses (chopped up to melt easier)
18 oreos


Line an 8X8 pan with wax paper allowing for it to hang over the edge. 

Melt chocolate chips and candy cane hershey kisses until smooth. (I did a double boiler, I'm sure it would work to do the microwave too.) 

Let cool for a few minutes. 

Meanwhile, chop up 15 of the oreos and mix in with the chocolate.

Pour into pan and spread out evenly. 

Crumble remaining 3 oreos and layer on top of the mixture.

Chill in fridge for 20-30 minutes until hardened.

Take wax paper out of the pan, and crumble the bark into pieces. 





ENJOY!  Thanks Megan!

No comments: