Sunday, December 18, 2011

SwellChel Does Pinterest: Christmas Edition


Are you ready for Christmas?!?!

One week away!  I can't believe it!

Our family is pretty much ready but thanks to Pinterest I have some crafts/treats/activities on my "to do" list for this week!  

Here are some of my Pinterest finds I'm hoping to still do ... if not this year, then next!
(you can check out my Pinterest Christmas board here)



Christmas Minute-to-Win-it Games
I'm so excited to try these fun, easy and festive games with my family!
idea from : cloud 8
link : here


Peppermint Bark Rice Krispie Treats
From: Our Best Bites
Link: here


 Ruffled Christmas Tree Tutorial
from : The Southern Institute
link : here


 Free Santa Letters Printables
from : Lily and Thistle
link: here



Krispie Treat Christmas Tree
(I'm in charge of one of the treats for our family Christmas Eve ... I think the kids would love these)
From : Cookies and Cups
Link : here


DIY Ruched Tree Skirt out of 70" Round Tablecloth
(I already bought a pretty gold tablecloth ... now I need to get over my fear of sewing!)
Idea from: Tea and Lime
Link : here



Pin It

No comments: