Friday, January 20, 2012

{Learning at Home} : Wintertime Activities for kids

  

I just wanted to share some fun wintertime activities for kids I've come across.  They are geared towards preschool/kindergarten ages, and my kids have really enjoyed them!  Just like the educational printables I use during the holidays I like to put these in clear page-protectors and keep them in a small binder so that I can re-use them each year!


2 Teaching Mommies has THREE wintertime printables: Winter Fun, Snow & Ice, and Polar Lands
 
                    
{images via 2 Teaching Mommies}


I love these "S is for Snowman" activities from Confessions of a Homeschooler here
{image via Confessions of a Homeschooler}


Oopsey Daisy's Mommy School Packets are always packed full of fun.
We love her W is for Winter packet here
{image via Oopsey Daisy}


 No Time for Flashcards shares nine of their favorite winter crafts here
{image via No Time for Flashcards}


Pin It

No comments: