Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Yummy Food Finds}: Melted Snowman Cookies


I'm finally back from a blogging break!  I slowed down after the busyness of the holidays and then my husband and I went on a week-long cruise!!  Now we are back to "real" life and I've got some blog posts ready to go this week!

Despite living in sunny Southern California I still like the festivities surrounding wintertime.  Tomorrow I will have a post of winter-related activities for kids, but today I will share with you one of our winter traditions we started last year ...

MELTED SNOWMAN 
SUGAR COOKIES

Pin It


I originally found the idea on Peas and Carrots here.  I followed her recipe for icing and it gave it a kind of glazed/melted look.

I thought it was such a cute idea and it was easy-peasy to do!  
Don't forget I'm not a perfectionist or professional baker ... so I bought sugar cookie dough (not from scratch), and had fun making them somewhat messy-looking (hey ... they're supposed to look melted, right?)

No comments: