Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SwellChel Does Valentine's Day: Free Valentine's Day Activities for Kids


Pin It
If you follow this blog I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you that I have a collection of fun Valentine's Day activities printed out for my kids (kept in clear page protectors in a three-ring binder) that my kids use with a dry erase marker :)
I'm always so grateful for the amazing bloggers/educators out there that come up with these themed educational activities and then offer them up to their readers for free!!!

Here are my favorites ...


 Can be found at 2 Teaching Mommies here
{image via 2 Teaching Mommies}


 Can be found at Musings of Me here
{image via Musings of Me}


 Can be found at Over the Big Moon here
{image via Over the Big Moon}


This is also a DARLING bingo game that we printed out.
Found at Brown Paper Packages here
{image via Brown Paper Packages}

No comments: