Saturday, March 24, 2012

SwellChel Does Easter: Mod-Podge Easter Eggs


When I saw craft Easter eggs at Michael's craft store last year I KNEW I had to whip out some Mod-Podge (after going crazy at Halloween making Mod-Podge Pumpkins)

If you need a great tutorial I suggest the one at The Other White House here.

I found these super cute pink napkins at Target and went to town!  I only have one somewhat-decent picture of them ... but you get the idea :)  I promise it is easy to do ... even easier than the pumpkins because they had indentations around them!





Come check out other Easter ideas 
on my Easter board on Pinterest here.

1 comment:

JuliaTheGoolia said...

Awesome! I was thinking of this myself when I did the pumpkins. I knew I could find some giant craft eggs somewhere! Now I just have to head over to Michael's :)