Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SwellChel Does Pinterest: St. Patrick's Day Printables and Crafts for Kids


I was so excited to find some great educational activities for my kids for St. Patrick's Day.  These free printables are similar to the ones I've printed out for previous holidays ... I stick them in page protectors, put them in a three-ring binder and have my kids do the activities with dry-erase markers.


Here is a great one from 2 Teaching Mommies you can find here
{image via 2 Teaching Mommies}



Here is another fun-filled one from Over the Big Moon found here
{image via Over the Big Moon}


Oopsey Daisy created a "G is for Green" Mommy School Packet
that is great to use for St. Patrick's Day.  You can find it here.
{image via Oopsey Daisy}



I also came across some other fun crafts I thought the kids would enjoy ....

"I am lucky because ...." craft by Lisa Storms found here.
It seems like a great idea for kids to find ways to count their blessings!
{image via Lisa Storms}




 This seemed like a darling Leprechaun Hat Memory Game by Little Family Fun.
You can find it here.
{image via Little Family Fun}



These look like fun little shamrocks that my little ones would love to make.
These are from No Time for Flashcards.  Find the idea here.
{image via No Time for Flashcards}



 Another idea for "playing with food" like the shamrocks is
creating a Fruit Loop rainbow!!!
Find the idea at All Kids Network here.
{image via All Kids Network}


You can check out some other St. Patrick's ideas on my Pinterest board here.

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Thanks for linking our St. Patrick's Day Pre-K Pack! We appreciate it!

Pam
www.overthebigmoon.com