Friday, March 2, 2012

SwellChel Does St. Patrick's Day: Festive Potluck Ideas



Last year I hosted a playdate at my house on St. Patrick's Day.  Between the yummy food, festivities, good company and gorgeous weather I remember it being an awesome day!  It's fun to look back at pictures and remind myself of what festive food I want to serve again this year ...

Pin It

Part of the spread ...
- green food (perfect for the busy little kids and mommas too): 
green apples, honeydew, green grapes, celery, cucumbers, and broccoli

-rainbow goldfish

- skittles

- green-tinted rolls


Lucky-Charm Cupcakes
- these were SUPER fun to make and easy too!  I just made a normal batch of cupcakes, topped with white frosting, sprinkled on some Lucky Charms cereal and fine green sprinkles



RAINBOW SALAD
- although this didn't have every color of the rainbow, it was a fun/colorful salad to serve for the moms


GREEN  POPCORN
- I just melted some green candy melt and tossed it in with some popcorn - easy!


Here is just something little I did for one of the tables ... some St. Patrick's Day art and some chocolate coins spread around the table.

You can check out other St. Patrick's Day ideas on my Pinterest board HERE.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love the Lucky Charms Cupcakes so cute:)