Friday, March 2, 2012

SwellChel Does St. Patrick's Day: My Decor


I'm so excited that St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner.  I'm awfully proud of my Irish heritage and although I don't go way out by any means I do think it's a fun excuse to be festive!

Someday we need to get a mantel built for our fireplace ... because my bar-area is about the only spot in the house to put decorations that are out-of-the-way  :)



I have just a simple collection of decor this year for St. Patrick's Day .....

Pin It
- the kids LOVED to help me put up the shamrocks on the walls (from the dollar store)

- I think the "LUCKY" banner is super cute (and easy to get for FREE from Over the Big Moon here)



- A holiday is just not a holiday without subway art from eighteen25 (get it free here)

- I also added some fun containers filled with "gold" (really, it's chocolate ... but to me chocolate IS gold!)  One pot has chocolate gold coins and Hershey nuggets, and the glass jar has Rolos




- mmmmm .... chocolate!  I just have to keep my little leprechauns from getting into it all day!


You can check out other St. Patrick's ideas on my Pinterest board HERE


No comments: