Monday, May 14, 2012

{Pin, Eat and Be Merry!}: Two new favorite to-die-for cookies!

Although I've taken a month-long blogging absence (sorry - blogging is an awesome creative outlet for me but is always low on my loooooong to-do list!) ....  I have STILL been crafting, baking, creating and playing away!  

Thanks to Pinterest I have determined to make at least ONE new recipe a week!  I thought it would be fun to share with you how they turn out in a new segment I like to call ...


Because, let's face it, every pinner describes the pinned recipe as "the BEST ... I've ever had!"  Well, I don't buy that unless I try it myself or someone I personally know vouches for the recipe!  

Today I thought I'd share with you TWO new cookie recipes that really are amazing ... and I've also got a lot of "two thumbs up" from those who have tried them!


#1. Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies from Bru Crew Life

 
Find the recipe here!
These were super good and who doesn't love Reese's Pieces in your cookies??? The vanilla pudding mix made them super moist and yummy!  My daughter Evelyn loved helping me make them ... can't you tell?!?!  :)


#2. White and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
 with Marshmallow Bits and Toffee by Picky Palate

 
Find the recipe here!

I love EVERYTHING I make from Picky Palate and I was really excited to try this recipe with a new product ... Marshmallow Bits.  They are teeny-tiny marshmallows and they add the perfect crunch to this cookie!


No comments: