Thursday, June 28, 2012

SwellChel Does the Fourth of July: Past Projects


Not only do I love to celebrate the Fourth of July but we always party even MORE since it is my husband's birthday the 3rd, and our son's birthday the 2nd!  Last year, (and probably every subsequent year), we did a red-white-and-blue themed party!  

This was my first attempt at cake balls last year!
I saw it on Pinterest which linked to Love From the Oven here.
I thought it turned out fun (not perfect I know), and really yummy!


 For dessert I made our most FAVORITE and SCRUMPTIOUS treat:
Choclate Peanut Butter Cup Layered Krispie Treats by Picky Palate 
(find it here)
(I can't remember where I got the printable flags from ... if I figure it out I will link up to it!)

 For all of the little kids we passed out Ring Pops and made a sign that said:
"Let Freedom Ring!"  (inspired by this blog post)


 Each family was able to take home their own "poppers!"
I love these printables from eighteen25 ... you can also print out bag-toppers! 
Check it out here.



Guess what?!?!? This post was featured on Lil' Luna! I'm so honored! You can check it out here!


  Lil\'Luna


I'm also linked up to:

Positively Splendid

A Bowl Full of Lemons

No comments: