Friday, August 10, 2012

Announcement... and blogging absence explained!

Well, after a month and a half blogging absence
 I figure I owe an explanation ...







I'm expecting our fourth baby on February 14th!


I generally have easy pregnancies and rarely feel sick - but this time around I've struggled with nausea and tiredness.  
(Could be worse, I know).  

Anyways - blogging has been on the bottom 
of my barely-touched to-do list. 

Since I'm heading into my second trimester I'm expecting to feel better and will probably be back to blogging shortly ... 
I already have a few posts ready to go!

3 comments:

Kshores said...

Chelsea!! That is very exciting!! Congrats friend! Hope your doing well :)

Krystle Shores

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Yay Chelsea! Congrats. Our babies will be the same age, I'm due Feb. 2nd!

Alicia said...

Best announcement ever:)